It is time to give thanks.
- Freedom to worship, a beautiful building, and loving congregation all go together to give a reason for thanksgiving.
- Family and friends are all important.
- Pets give a welcome addition to the enrichment of our day.
- Music is very important. I’m thankful that my life is full of music.
- Writing and books are also important in my thankful list.
- Exercise makes me feel more alive and energetic.
- Email keeps me in touch with family and friends who can’t be here in person.
- Phone calls mean a lot, too.
- I have to add chocolate to my list of things for which I’m thankful.
- Memories of important people in my past who taught me valuable lessons, guided and shaped my life, encouraged and blessed me. My parents are at the top of this list, and my late husband is there at the top, too.
That’s a good beginning list. There are so many more things I could, should mention. I name them throughout my musings during the day. When I’m tempted to look at the dismal things that happen, I look at the positives and I see that they outweigh the negatives. I am blessed.